The resources available through the unfoldingWord network include biblical content, translation tools, and training resources.
- Unlocked Literal Bible (ULB) – An open-licensed update of the ASV, intended to provide a 'form-centric' understanding of the Bible. It increases the translator's understanding of the lexical and grammatical composition of the underlying text by adhering closely to the word order and structure of the originals.
- Unlocked Dynamic Bible (UDB) – An open-licensed translation, intended to provide a 'functional' understanding of the Bible. It increases the translator's understanding of the text by translating theological terms as descriptive phrases.
- translationNotes (tN) – Open-licensed exegetical notes that provide historical, cultural, and linguistic information for translators. It provides translators and checkers with pertinent, just-in-time information to help them make the best possible translation decisions.
- translationWords (tW) – A basic Bible lexicon that provides translators with clear, concise definitions and translation suggestions for every important word in the Bible. It provides translators and checkers with essential lexical information to help them make the best possible translation decisions.
- translationQuestions (tQ) – Comprehension and theological questions for each chapter of the Bible. It enables translators and translation checkers to confirm that the intended meaning of their translations is clearly communicated to the speakers of that language.
- Unlocked Greek New Testament (UGNT) – An open-licensed, lexically tagged, morphologically parsed critical Greek New Testament with full apparatus. It enables the global Church to have access to the original texts of the New Testament.
- Unlocked Greek Lexicon (UGL) – An open-licensed, lexically tagged Greek lexicon. It enables the global Church to gain the best possible understanding of the words in the original texts of the New Testament.
- Unlocked Greek Grammar (UGG) – An open-licensed Greek grammar (reference first, eventually for teaching), providing information about Greek grammatical elements. It enables the global Church to gain the best possible understanding of the grammar of the original texts of the New Testament.
- Unlocked Grammatical Concepts (UGC) – A basic explanation of grammatical concepts which applies across languages. It enables users of the UGG, UHG and UAG who have not had formal training in biblical languages can understand the more basic grammatical concepts.
- Unlocked Hebrew Bible (UHB) – An open-licensed, lexically tagged, morphologically parsed Hebrew Old Testament. It enables the global Church to have access to the original texts of the Old Testament.
- Unlocked Hebrew and Aramaic Lexicon (UHAL) – An open-licensed, lexically tagged Hebrew and Aramaic lexicon. It enables the global Church to gain the best possible understanding of the words in the original texts of the Old Testament.
- Unlocked Hebrew Grammar (UHG) – An open-licensed Hebrew grammar (reference first, eventually for teaching), providing information about Hebrew grammatical elements. It enables the global Church to gain the best possible understanding of the grammar of the original texts of the Old Testament.
- Unlocked Aramaic Grammar (UAG) – An open-licensed Aramaic grammar (reference first, eventually for teaching), providing information about Aramaic grammatical elements. It enables the global Church to gain the best possible understanding of the grammar of the original texts of the Old Testament.
- Unlocked Bible Notes (UBN) – Open-licensed Study Bible notes designed for translation and adaptation to any Bible translation. It enables anyone to have access to basic explanatory material that increases their understanding of the Bible text.
- Unlocked Bible Maps (UBM) – Open-licensed, high-quality Bible maps covering essential biblical geography, designed for ease of translation and use. It enables anyone to increase their understanding of the Bible in its historical and geographic context.
- Unlocked Bible Commentary (UBC) – An open-licensed Bible commentary designed for translation and adaptation. It provides pastors and students of the Bible with access to in-depth explanatory material that greatly increases their understanding of the Bible.
- Open Bible Stories (OBS) – 50 key stories of the Bible, from Creation to Revelation, for evangelism & discipleship, in text, audio, and video, on any mobile phone, in any language, for free. It increases understanding of the historical and redemptive narrative of the entire Bible.
– A free, minimalist suite of translation tools for Bible translators that is usable without specific training or technical experience. It enables anyone to translate the Bible without prior experience in use of Bible translation software.
– A free offline translation tool for Bible translators, that provides free translation helps, enables translating and merging of translations, and syncs translations with the Door43 platform. It enables anyone to translate the Bible using unrestricted sources, pertinent exegetical, lexical and training resources for free.
– A free project management tool for distributed Bible translation and checking teams, that helps manage, organize and track assigned work. It enables translation projects to be completed in an organized and timely manner, while reducing duplicate work with assignments, and easily integrate into reporting workflows.
– A free offline translation checking tool for Bible translation checkers that systematically walks the checker through comprehensive translation checks. It enables the global Church to easily improve and/or confirm the accuracy of their translation.
– An open source solution to oral Bible translation recording on mobile devices. It provides a simple way for someone who has never used recording software to quickly begin translating the Bible into their heart language.
– A customizable keyboard for mobile devices that enables users to input text in any language. It provides a customizable software keyboard for translators on mobile devices to type their Bible translation.
- unfoldingWord Mobile App
– A mobile Bible and discipleship resource app. It provides easy, offline access to the biblical content available from unfoldingWord.
- Door43 Content Service
– A free, online, revision-controlled content management system for open-licensed biblical material. It provides free, remote storage and collaboration services for creators and translators of biblical content.
– Up to date live publishing that converts biblical content from Door43 Content Service to web pages and a variety of digital formats for consumers of the content. It enables the global Church to easily access their biblical content in any format needed, online or offline.
– A free online database that enables the global Church to collaboratively identify all living languages (and variants) using industry standards, and document the Church-determined translation need in each. It enables the global Church to meet all Bible translation needs in an effective and efficient manner.
- unfoldingWord APIs
– A free Application Programming Interface to access unfoldingWord content. It enables anyone to easily access and freely use all the resources on our network of websites.
– A modular handbook that provides a condensed explanation of Bible translation and checking principles that the global Church has implicitly affirmed define trustworthy translations. It enables translators to learn how to create trustworthy translations of the Bible in their own language.
- Audio Engineering
– A modular handbook containing best practices and recommended equipment for audio recording. It enables audio recordists and engineers to cost-effectively create the highest possible quality recordings.