translationNotes provides translators with exegetical information for each passage of the Bible, as well as other biblical resources like Open Bible Stories. By providing historical, cultural, and linguistic information, together with interlinked information pertaining to key terms and translation theory, translators are equipped to translate and check their translations with excellence.
Download the English translationNotes.
Open-licensed Biblical content being created and translated:
- Unlocked Literal Bible (ULB)
- Unlocked Dynamic Bible (UDB)
- translationNotes (tN)
- translationWords (tW)
- translationQuestions (tQ)
- Unlocked Greek New Testament (UGNT)
- Unlocked Greek Lexicon (UGL)
- Unlocked Greek Grammar (UGG)
- Unlocked Grammatical Concepts (UGC)
- Unlocked Hebrew Bible (UHB)
- Unlocked Hebrew and Aramaic Lexicon (UHAL)
- Unlocked Hebrew Grammar (UHG)
- Unlocked Aramaic Grammar (UAG)
- Unlocked Bible Notes (UBN)
- Unlocked Bible Maps (UBM)
- Unlocked Bible Commentary (UBC)
- Open Bible Stories (OBS)
“translationNotes” is designed by unfoldingWord and developed by Wycliffe Associates and the Door43 World Missions Community. It is made available under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International license.